Saturday, October 1, 2011

What having a crush is like.

Warning: I use the F word a lot in this entry. Please do not read if you are easily offended by this word.
I was trying to describe to my friend what it felt like to have a crush but not want to feel that way about the person.
I know it's confusing, and trust me, if you continue to read more of this entry, it will get worse.
I'll first try to clarify what I mean. You know when you're single, and you're happy because you're like, "YEAH INDEPENDENT!" but then someone comes along and you like them, but you don't really want to, because you'd rather keep that, "YEAH INDEPENDENT!" feeling? Well that's what I was trying to describe to my friend, but instead, I made a brilliant analogy.
You know the phrase, "I don't give a fuck"? Well imagine you have a boxes of fucks you're supposed to give. I like to dump the fucks on the floor and use the box for other purposes, like putting cats in it. But there's always that one fuck that gets stuck in the corner and you try to shake it loose and it won't fall out. Or it gets melted in the corner and it's all sticky. When you try to take that fuck out it's stuck on your hand and you have to deal with it. That's what having an unwanted crush is like. Sometimes it makes your life miserable and sometimes it makes your life more awesome than before. Most the time it just makes you miserable though.
(If you don't follow just picture a box of junior mints and all those junior mints are the fucks you should give, and then there's the one that's all crushed up, and that's your crush)
Why don't I end with a picture of not giving a fuck:

No comments:

Post a Comment